Confronting the Gnome
• The party met the gnome and his minion, Francis in a ruined shack. The Gnome was unhappy about the presence of the adventurers. He felt threatened and accidentally dropped the food he had just prepared. The adventurers convinced the Gnome that they meant no harm and were in fact more than a little lost.
• The Gnome challenges the adventurers to prepare a meal using campestris mushrooms. The party used various skills to successfully prepare a meal to present to the flumph headstabbers, the Gnome, and Francis.
• Reward: pair of Wildrunners, Eternal Chalk
• When in town, the party sells their items to a local pixie merchant. They were rewarded with 15 xp for fooling the merchant.
• The adventurers talk to the mayor, tell him to arm the town against the kobolds who are gathering.
Setting off to the Mansion
• Party goes to visit an old wizard who in his late age has begun to lose his senses. They find him in jail to ask him about the black pearl they found in the mine. The wizard tells them about Evard the Black and his crumbling mansion.
• When setting off to investigate the mansion, the trek is challenging. The closer the party got to the mansion, the stronger the influence of the Shadowfell. Everyone in the party lost a healing surge.
• In front of the mansion, adventurers encountered zombies and two wraiths.